July 09, 2012

Because everyone loves a little side-boob

 Hey ladies! How was everyone's weekend? I went with my mom and sister up to irvine to celebrate my aunt's 50th birthday.  good food and good company x endless champagne always makes for a great time.  this is what i wore for the long car ride, i have to remember to take pictures of what i wore for dinner.




 i love the look of a long tank with some skin showing on the side, but i'm a little top heavy, so i can't always pull this off.  it's less karlie kloss, more lindsay lohan on me.  but this neon bra i picked up at the VS semi annual sale is too fun not to show off, and i wore it with an XXL tank to err on the side of modesty (kinda).

 LOVE these jeggings! i need 498840 more pairs. these fit me better than any pair of skinny jeans.
 shoes-rocket dog
jeggings-HUE
tank-wet seal (from YEARS ago!)
bra-Victoria's Secret
my sister

the birthday girl getting her face beat by a PRO! check out my mom's beauty blog here





No comments:

Post a Comment