July 09, 2012

LadyLike

as promised, these are the photos of my outfit for my aunt's birthday dinner.  i just threw all of this together at the last minute and it actually worked out pretty well! the body chain hits me right at my natural waist and the cardigan is just short enough to let a little of the dress peak out from underneath.  and the hat? well, that's just so you can feel like a proper lady.








besides protecting your face from the sun, a floppy hat also protects other people from your makeupless face on days you just can't be bothered

pockets for snacks!

dress, body chain, bracelets-forever 21
cardigan- American Apparel
hat-h&m
nail polish- OPI "mermaid's tears"
lips-MAC "rebel"

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog!

    let me know if you follow me
    and I follow you back :-)


    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete