July 06, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...


So here's something not many people know about me.  I love to stalk other people on the internet.  LOVE it.  i feel like it's something to do with being an actor, i love how much access other people are willing to give others on the internet.  
And in stalking other people on the internet, i discovered a plethora of personal style blogs.  i love them because not only are you able to see how other women from around the world dress but you can also get some insight into the daily life of these women.
Well, you can only read about something for so long. So, without further ado, here is my style blog. enjoy!




i wore this to run errands today and the whole thing probably cost less than what i spent at the post office on shipping.  
hat- Target
blazer-from a random discount clothing store 
shirt-american eagle
cutoffs-forever 21
shoes(not shown)-rocket dog 

12 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit! I really like that you wore the hat! That makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love this hat, i wear it with everything, especially in the summer time, even though it's not really a summer hat :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. internet stalking? it's only scary if i'm crazy...

      Delete
  3. Great photos, great outfit, thanks for sharing xxxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blazer girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! i love this blazer with all my heart

      Delete
  5. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, love your look! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love Ring My Bell! i checked out your blog, and i would love to follow you!

      Delete
  6. Love this look, so cool, that is a really blazer!

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete